Ask the Police to Watch your House on Vacation

Lewisville Police Department offers a FREE service to all Lewisville residents called House Watch where the resident can notify LPD that you will be out of town and they can add your house to their patrol route!

It’s simple to sign up! ¬†Just¬†Request a House Watch.

If the above link doesn’t work:

  1. Go to the City of Lewisville Customer Support Center
  2. Click on Submit a Police Report
  3. Click the Select button next to House Watch Request

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.